Thank you, Shelley at ‘Fraidy Cat Confessions! (Visit her blog! Love it!)
What a surprise 🙂 I am honored.
So! Let’s get to work, here, peeps!
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most). Phew…15! We will see how far I get! 🙂
- Let them know that you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
My 7 Random Facts
- I had another blog at growinginjesus.com and was so bothered because I didn’t know how to connect to a community. Then I came here and well, there are so many people to connect with, and I am so so so glad!
- My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years and we have a little girlie 6 month old baby 🙂
- I am in the process of starting my next book…I’m waiting on the Lord for each step! Click here to read about my first one
- I use cloth diapers for my baby
- I like to be short and simple. But sometimes that doesn’t work! Most of my blogs are less than 1,000 words. And I hate reading through them to catch mistakes! If you find any, let me know 🙂
- I’m in the process of writing out the book of Colossians
- I love prophecy! Hearing God’s voice is something I want to help others learn to do!
- Jennifer’s Hope. Absolutely one of my favorite bloggers! If you visit any of these blogs, visit hers. Everything she writes hits my heart. Always a blessing & an encouragement!
- Tyler’s Heart. I really enjoy his posts. He’s currently going through the Bible and has a great testimony. God bless him!
- Peaceful Wife. I love the advice and encouragement about marriage in her posts! Always refreshing.
- Life on the Potter’s Wheel. Short, encouraging little posts!
- lovesick & fearless. A missionary/author/friend I met in Israel some time ago. She is always inspiring and stirring up passion and encouragement!
- Future.Flying.Saucers. Scripture-based & encouraging!
Since I pretty much just started blogging, that’s all I have for now!! Thanks for reading 🙂
With love, may God bless you today!