This morning my baby (Judah) woke up at 5:30. Not my best time! However, I decided to try and use it to my advantage. You may recall I sometimes like to set a timer for 10 minutes just to be quiet and tune into what the Lord may be saying. Often times I find this exercise is beneficial not just for myself but also for anyone else who reads it. Here’s what I believe the Holy Spirit spoke to me this morning. I will list the Scripture references below.
Resting in My arms* while I lead and direct and inspire you. Partner with Me. Together we will accomplish what you cannot do alone. Without Me you can do nothing.*
Your life is not a failure or a waste. You are accomplishing things everyday! Overcoming obstacles in your way, even if you don’t recognize it. With Me all things all possible.* You can do all things in Me.*
I have work appointed for you to do.* Stay the course. Work looks different for everyone. It is not always the “doing,” sometimes it looks more like “being.” Sit with Me and allow Me to transform you. Use my word to transform your heart and the way you think.* You will carry My presence into places where they need Me! I will keep in perfect peace those whose hearts are focused on Me.
You are My witness.* Even to the end of the age!* I will lead you and guide you with My eye on you.* I am keeping my eye on you! I send My presence before you.* I will keep you in the palm of my hand, wherever you go.*
Do not be ashamed about my mark of love upon you. Keep smiling, keep shining.”
Starred Bible references:
- “The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms.“ Deuteronomy 33:27
- “Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.“ Matthew 11:28
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.“ John 15:5
- “But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
- “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
- “ For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10
- “And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
- “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.” Romans 10:17
- “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8
- “teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20
- “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my eye upon you.” Psalm 32:8
- “It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8
- “My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.” John 10:29
Please, look through the Bible verses and see if the Lord has something He wants you to meditate on today. It will become part of who you are and what you believe. Trust God and rest in Him.
I hope this post has blessed you today.